Thank you for your interest in assisting The Taste of The Caribbean Arts & Culture CT, Inc.
We appreciate you taking time to volunteer for this worthwhile non-profit organization that celebrates the Caribbean Culture in Hartford, Connecticut. You will be a huge part of putting together one of the biggest Caribbean free family-friendly food festivals..
Why Become a Volunteer?
- Participate in one of the largest food festivals
- Be part of the growing Caribbean community
- Gain firsthand experience in a large event production
- Have fun while supporting an amazing cause
- Event Support Volunteers are needed to assist with a variety of activities including setup, checking in guests, passing out materials, giving directions, and organizing important events and support tasks.
- Each volunteer shift will run approximately 4 hours and volunteers are encouraged to assist with multiple shifts – some choose to volunteer the entire day!
Register To Volunteer
Stay Up-to-Date with the latest Taste CT News & Updates
View most recent Taste of The Caribbean Arts & Culture CT Updates.
Enjoy our annual souvenir Journal / magazine, which includes interesting articles about the Caribbean, local and international Artists...
Latest Info Flyers
Enjoy our event info flyers, which includes information about the Taste of The Caribbean & Jerk Festival!
Become a Donor/Sponsor
Join to Receive Updates
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest updates from the Taste CT Team!
CONNECT on Social Media
Connect with us and get realtime updates and photos from our various social platforms.
You may be photographed at any Taste of the Caribbean & Jerk Festival's event for Taste of the Caribbean and Jerk Festival's promotional purposes. These event photos may be used at the TOC's discretion for promotional purposes without your specific written consent and/or without compensation.